Thursday, July 2, 2015

6 Month LBMM Challenge *2nd Attempt*

OK!

July 1, 2015

Back in action.

I am going to try the 6 month money challenge, living below my means (LBMM). Now, usually this is the opposite of what people do. We like to "live" and "enjoy" life without the feeling of being restricted and deprived of this good life California or wherever you live has to offer. YOLO! (you only live once).

So, after tireless years of living beyond my means, I finally understand and can appreciate the sacrifices and hard work it takes to live within my own means and creating and reaching my future goals.

So, here is my beginning financial forecast:

Simple bank account: $1,000
Paid 6 months in advance for nails and therapy:
Fixed expenses are phone: $25 (which I may switch carriers this month- stay tuned)

Yes, I am going to try to live off of $1K for the rest of the year.

Background: I live with my parents, can save my full amount of paycheck in my WF account and I live a structured life that I have created for myself. My next goal is to purchase my first place, I want to build a modular home on a piece of land (the most difficult thing to do especially where I live).

Day 1

I needed to purchase an AUX cord because I ripped mine out of the outlet in my car. I went to Target before work to buy one and some false eyelashes (beauty staple).

I packed my own lunch, had dinner at home and went to see Magic Mike XXL for free! (will create a separate post to let you know how.. here is a hint- MoviePass.

Total spent today: $20.53

No comments:

Post a Comment