Tuesday, July 7, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 4

Saturday July 4, 2015

So... I planned on seeing another free movie at 11:30am, I saw MAX (first 15 minutes are very sad) but overall a great movie.

Free parking due to holiday. I needed to go to Sephora for an eyelash curler and a new beauty blender... hopefully not anything more! I bought a beauty blender for my sister, she is always so thoughtful so I thought I should return the favor.

After the movie, I wanted to bake some cornbread jalepeno muffins and stopped by the grocery store, it had to be Whole Foods right? (a.k.a Whole Paycheck lol). Anyways, I got only what I needed, jalepenos, bran flakes, some hot & spicy peanuts and some white corn to bring to our 4th of July BBQ. I actually got the peanuts for free since the barcode would not scan, thank you! saved $5.

$64.05 spent at Sephora
$12.57 spent at Whole Foods

Total spent today: $76.62

Ah... I am getting nervous as I spent a lot today and will keep next weeks spending to a bare minimum, I can do it! See how easy stuff adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment