Saturday, January 3, 2015

E-Rewards review






            





E-Rewards is the easiest way to get rewarded for your time and opinions plus earning some extra bucks. It has been a year since I have signed up and my first reward was Southwest Rapid Rewards points that I used towards a flight which saved me $50 out of pocket. Also, I am close to being able to get a gift card to Macy's or maybe a Money magazine subscription (not sure yet).
If you are able to do surveys on a desktop computer, cell phone or tablet then sign up for e-rewards.

E-Rewards gets information from you on what type of surveys you will be eligible for and then email you when there is a survey available. This will also be a good test of patience because there will be a day or week that not much will come through and then days or weeks where you get like 3-6. I usually do them right away or at work (I know I should not use work related time but time is money).

There are long ones and there are short ones, surveys that pay $1.25-10.95 depending on the time length. Some are tedious and boring but thinking of the credit keeps you going :). The radio and tv network surveys really want you to engage your opinion and feedback. I enjoy the shopping ones that actually are fun. Your reward points turn into gift cards or subscriptions (NO hard cash or check payouts here).

www.e-rewards.com

It is worth checking out and if it is not for you then cancel but hey who does not want extra freebies? The Rapid Reward points that I redeemed came just in time when I wanted to apply them to a flight to Las Vegas this February (whooooo!).

I am sure there are other survey sites that reward you for your time and opinion but I will stick to this one that is working and fun for me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment