Sunday, January 18, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 18

Sunday January 18, 2014

Another gloomy day. Me and family are going to the Bay Area to visit some family that we did not see over the holidays. I already know that my direct debit from AT&T came out today since they sent me a confirmation text. My phone service bill is $25 every month which includes 200 minutes and unlimited text/photo messaging. (I survive!)  i-message is a great saver since I use that a lot since I am almost on w-fi like 90% of my day.

I have tried other phone carrier companies like Air Voice Wireless which I was able to pay $10 a month on an iphone 5! It was extreme (levels that I like to test within myself) and I made it for 2 months. I had a BF at the time and he hated it. My current wireless plan works with my lifestyle and if I pay only $300 annually on phone service, I am perfectly fine. I used to be an internet addict so it also limits me to be on the internet only when I am on wi-fi, during car rides I do not have a data plan so I am more restricted but it just calls for planning, if I know I am going on a trip and need directions, instead of burning my freedom Pop data hotspot (500 MB for $3.99/month) I just print them out at home before leaving. The hotspot that I have from Freedom Pop is on an emergency basis only (I try to limit it to that but sometimes I want to check email or snapchats on my lunch so I use it, but I do not stream videos with it)

So, all in all an easy Sunday!

$25 spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment