Saturday, January 10, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 10

Saturday January 10, 2015

I went to bed last night at 12am so I was a bit more tired than usual. I volunteer every 2nd Saturday of the month, I deliver cat and dog food to those who cannot afford it. My dad drove me on my route this time, I love donating my time to organizations who provide a service like this, it really warms my soul.

I came home to clean my room and then I future planned for a bit. Future planning to me is making goals and creating a list of my future hopes and dreams. I am not a homeowner yet but already know that I would like to become one some day. I want to buy a piece of land and build a custom modular home on it (bluhomes.com). I was online looking at land prices in my area and then modular home companies, it helps me put estimates together of how much I will need to save to actually be serious about it. When $45,000 is saved, that will be the time I can start getting serious. I hope this will happen in a year, 2016 at age 26.

So, after I snapped out of my future dreaming I went to walk lucky which cleared my mind and relaxed me. I watched the rest of The Bachelor (since the premiere was like 3 hours long!!) I went to church and then came home to eat a home cooked dinner.

$0 spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment