Monday, January 5, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 5

Monday January 5, 2015

Back to work, first of the month, first of the year.. bring it on! Today was a productive day, I am trying to stay focused as I get sucked into browsing, surfing, retreating to the world wide web. I only went on 3x today to check different things. Other than that I kept on steady working, my weakness is the internet. Ever since I was introduced to it in I think 99 or 2000, I was hooked and got addicted to it. My mother would put on a kitchen timer to ensure I did not spend too much time and I always went over my allowed time, I am sure you could assume it always ended up in a struggled argument. I have gotten much better from those times on the computer but the internet (as you may know) is endless and I believe that is why I cannot get off at times. I will tell you online shopping is so convenient and dangerous. I just got a Victoria's Secret and Athleta catelog today in the mail and did not want to look but I browsed page by page resisting the urge to like anything. I will use the catelogs for outfit inspiration, that is a freebie.

I work 8:30am-4:30pm. I went home, cleaned my room up a bit, now blogging about my finances, will eat home cooked meal (soup tonight!), then watch the Warriors basketball game and then my favorite The Bachelor (season ??) premiere! Whooo... I do not pay for cable yet and have an idea of what I might do when I start my service (trials anyone?).

$0 spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment