Thursday, January 8, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 8

Thursday January 8, 2015

Wow.. I am so ready for the weekend. I worked but went on the internet more than I wanted to and I checked my phone.. (I fell back into old habits). Other than that, I had to attend a meeting after work, mom drove me and we had Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner (parent's treat). I almost did not spend any moo-lah ($$$) today but my mother has been wanting a black vest and I wanted to get her a gift to say thank you for driving me around (picking me up from work) for the last two weeks. I found an Eddie Bauer one on Ebay in her size and color she requested. I had $19.98 in Ebay Bucks and I haggled the vest price for free shipping (she was asking $13.99 for shipping!!) so the total came to $20.01 and I had to pay $.03 out of pocket. Not bad I say...

$.03 spend today. (taken from gift category)

No comments:

Post a Comment