Sunday, January 4, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 4

Sunday January 4, 2015

What a productive Sunday I had, I cleaned my room and got rid of unnecessary clutter. I loaded three banker boxes with old files, memorabilia and photos to be stored in the garage until I move. I even had unnecessary things like training manuals and pay stubs from my Extended Stay America and Bank of America career days, garbage. I did save all my financial documents and relative items, I will keep for 7 years and then review once again to see if I will shred or still keep.

I did not leave the house today, I wanted to walk Lucky but also really wanted to get all the reorganizing done. Glad I did, My room feels refreshed and renewed. I like that feeling since I do spend a lot of time in my room (blogging, reading and isolation time). So, I accomplished a lot today and I am ready for the first week back to work.

Going through old files was a bit of a relief as well as a reminder where I do not want to be ever again. Beginning in 2008 is when my financial crisis began (I just did not know it until 2009 and 2010). I was steady neutral in 2011, 2012 and 2013. 2014 is when I really began to make a positive financial turn for the rest of my life. 2015 will be my best year yet, I will do what it takes to accomplish this 6-month challenge!

$0 spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment