Saturday, January 10, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 9

Friday January 9, 2015

I made it a full week! It went by fast which is good, next week is payroll week (love those).

I work in a Shopping Center and one of our newest restaurants is doing really well, I went on their face book page yesterday and saw their breakfast sandwich (food photos do justice) and made a mental note to get it soon. Well, today was that day, I packed my lunch that morning but already had in my mind that I was going to get the breakfast sandwich with egg whites and spicy sausage on a fresh homemade english muffin (drool). I picked the sandwich up along with a piece of  flour less chocolate cake I saw in the display case ($7!!!!). I was definitely treating myself but it felt good to not restrict myself. My total was $15.62.

So remember that dinner I took a rain check on? Well I rescheduled for tonight. I already knew I was going to spend $20+ on my meal (checked out menu and price online). I am not drinking alcohol at this time so I knew I would save some money there. I get a margherita pizza which cost $15 (worth it and good size) and then a ginger lime spritzer (I could have just stuck with water..) for $4. They split the checks and my drink ran up on her tab so to cover it I left tip for both of us... My total was $25.00

Overall it was a good day and looking forward to the weekend!

$40.62 spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment