Friday, January 2, 2015

LBMM Challenge Day 1

Thursday January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!
I was anxious NOT to spend any money the first day but I did. I wanted to see The Expendables 3 so I signed up for a Redbox subscription. Boy, am I glad I did because I got my first movie free (had to pay a measly sales tax of $.54).

I like the idea and convenience of Redbox since it is nuts to rent a new-release movie for $5.99 (blu-ray). Anyone remember good ole' Block Buster? 3 rentals for $9.99 or I think $1.99-2.99 2 day rentals. So, Redbox is like a mini-stand Blockbuster, you can sign up via website and download their App and purchase a rental directly on site/app and then pick it up at the kiosk usually located conveniently inside grocery stores, gas stations and convenience stores. You must bring your CC as they do not accept cash or other payment methods.

 If you have other emails you may take advantage of the first free movie (-tax) and then just cancel after the first rental. (I always think outside the box and how to extend your freebies so please get used to this as I do think of it as taking advantage in a good way).

Check their website out if you would like to save a couple bucks.
/http://www.redbox.com/

So, as I mentioned there was little spending activity my first day. A sales tax on a free movie for $.54.

I like and enjoy Netflix and Amazon Prime (Sister added me on her account) (Dad gave me log-in info for his Amazon prime subscription). All in all another freebie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment